ValWallet. (“ ValWallet ” ” we ” or “ us ” or “ our ”) owns and operates the website, www.valwallet.com , associated websites, mobile sites, mobile applications and other channels (collectively referred to as , ” Site “). These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) contained herein on this webpage shall govern your access to and use of the Site.
You also agree to our Privacy Statement, incorporated herein by reference and located at http://valwallet.com/privacy-policy/ (“Privacy Statement”), and acknowledge that you will regularly visit the Terms (defined below) to familiarize yourself with any updates.
Do not use the Site if you do not agree to be bound by these Terms. By using the Site you are agreeing to the Terms.
ABOUT THE SITE
ValWallet provides a platform where its users/customers can make fast, simple, convenient and secure payments for different products and services offered by a merchant (“Merchant”).
A “User” uses our Site to pay for a product or service and a “Merchant” receives money through ValWallet. A “Transaction” refers to an order to pay for a service or product through ValWallet.
USE OF THE SITE
As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree that:
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to create an account, access, or use our Site as a Merchant;
- You are able to create a binding legal obligation;
- You are not barred from receiving products or services under applicable law;
- You will not attempt to use the Site with crawlers, robots, data mining, or extraction tools or any other functionality;
- Your use of the Site will at all times comply with these Terms;
- You have the right to provide any and all information you submit to the Site, and all such information is accurate, true, current, and complete;
- You will update and correct information you have submitted to the Site, including all account information, and ensure that it is accurate at all times (out-of-date information will invalidate your account);
ACCESS TO THE SITE
ValWallet retains the right, at our sole discretion, to deny service or use of the Site or an account to anyone at any time and for any reason. While we use reasonable efforts to keep the Site and your account accessible, the Site and/or your account may be unavailable from time to time. You understand and agree that there may be interruptions in service or events, Site access, or access to your account due to circumstances both within our control (e.g., routine maintenance) and outside of our control (e.g. Network issues).
You acknowledge that the Site, including the content of this website, text, graphics, logos, and images, as well as all other ValWallet copyrights, trademarks, logos, and product and service names are owned exclusively by ValWallet. (the “ValWallet Intellectual Property”). You agree not to display, use, copy, or modify the ValWallet Intellectual Property in any manner. You are authorized solely to view and retain a copy of the pages of this website for your own personal, non-commercial use. You further agree not to: (i) use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated device to access the Site; (ii) remove or alter any author, trademark or other proprietary notice or legend displayed on this website (or printed pages thereof); or (iii) infringe ValWallet’s or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy.
ValWallet shall not solicit or sign agreements with merchants in any of the following categories/businesses:
- Any product, service or activity that is deceptive, unfair and predatory
- Any Merchant selling goods or services that represent a violation of any law, statute or regulation.
- Any Merchant selling products that infringe on the intellectual property rights of others, including counterfeit goods or any product or service that infringes on the copyright, trademark or trade secrets of any third party.
- Adult entertainment and/or adult content websites including Electronic Commerce adult content (videotext) merchants.
- Brand or Reputational damaging, potential or otherwise, activities including Child Pornography, Occult and the likes.
- Drug Paraphernalia.
- Investment or “get rich quick” merchants, businesses or programs.
- Marijuana dispensaries and related products or services.
- Multi-Level Marketing Businesses.
- Pseudo Pharmaceuticals.
- Psychics and “occult” businesses.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION/ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND GOVERNING LAW
Governing Law: These Terms shall be governed according to the laws of Rwanda.
Disputes with ValWallet: If a dispute arises between you and ValWallet, our goal is to learn about and address your concerns. If we are unable to address your concerns to your satisfaction, we will seek to provide you with a neutral and cost-effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Disputes between you and ValWallet regarding the Service may be reported by telephone at +250786027337.
When you use the Site or send emails to ValWallet, you are communicating with us electronically and consent to receive electronic communications related to your use of the Site. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Notices from us will be considered delivered to you and effective when sent to the email address you provide on the Site or from which you otherwise email us.
ValWallet shall be excused from performance under these Terms, to the extent it or a Merchant is prevented or delayed from performing, in whole or in part, as a result of an event or series of events caused by or resulting from: (a) weather conditions or other elements of nature or acts of God; (b) any civil disorder; (c) quarantines or embargoes; (d) labour strikes; (e) error or disruption to major computer hardware or networks or software failures; or (g) other causes beyond the reasonable control of ValWallet or a Merchant, as applicable.
We may revise these Terms from time to time. The most current version of the Terms which will always be on Terms Page and will govern our relationship with you. We will also try to notify you of any material changes which could be done via email associated with your account or service notification. By continuing to use our services after the changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.